Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 February, 12:52
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
just change the glasses and clothes and yiu are good to go. Honestky i stopped watching the news a long time ago because it was too damn depressing. Shortly after I followed with Tv due to violence and sex. i was not fully awake but Obviousky i was in the process. i would never catch this. However, Sandyhook was my first false flag i actually researched on. I questioned 911 and I knew it was a demo. I can see hiw they hse the same characters now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
14 February, 11:14
So many crisis actors out there, beware of the lies the fake news is showing you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 February, 10:27
Mekes me think of a song I GET AROUND Beach Boys NO?

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
13 February, 02:09

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
15 February, 12:54
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Did they even bother changing her clothes? sane color. not sure if it us the same cut.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 February, 01:12
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Paid crisis actors can be found in most every planned school shooting and other "crisis' that are staged by the MSM and Deep State. Think George Floyd, Riots, Parkland, Capitol "breech", etc.
Wake UP America!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
13 February, 01:34
Is this her too? 🤔

Melissa Love @Melika1Love
13 February, 01:22
the san bernardino shooting was too close to home for us and my kids school 😢

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
13 February, 01:03
CNN seems to have a lot of reporters, actors and family members helping them create their fake news narratives

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 11:05
wow interesting!
makes me think of Roger Stone & CNN "live"