Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 01:56
Remember they are nothing but hoax perpetrators.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
12 February, 05:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
This man, was and is a hero; he was the victim of Political war and I believe, like many other digital soldiars whom have left us to soon and are alive and having to hide; deserve a medal for their work in bringing out the truth. God Bless Kappy, wherever you are. Your sacrifice was/is not in vain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
13 February, 08:18
In response Patriot May to her Publication
GhostEzra assured us that he is alive and well! along w/ others! 😊 totally makes sense to me!
what didnt make sense? the crazy exit story that they tried to sell us w/zero facts to back it up! ex: where's the teens that tried to stop Kappy from (throwing himself) off the bridge? 😉

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
I know; I am trying to connect a few dots before getting to his final week; for instance, I want to add some truth to his video's and posts by validating a few of them; like I did with Seth Green. It will take a some time but I feel it is worth it.
10:20 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Jeanene Carlos to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_May77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot May, click on at the bottom under it