Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 12:13
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
It worked... 114 minutes later ;)
#114 ... he's good like that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
13 February, 11:10
Leave him alone.. i recall somthing mentioned about Margaritas recently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
13 February, 10:56
Unrelated but sharing here for visibility, they just voted to have witnesses in the impeachment trial. This isn't going away any time soon... 🤦‍♂️🤔

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
13 February, 10:47

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 10:38
You have the right timestamp - 10:11 > 111

+ yeah, @vincentkennedy ...time to wake up!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 February, 11:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤣🙋🏼‍♀️

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
13 February, 12:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I love the red pandas! Beautiful animal...

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
13 February, 10:36
Keep feeding me the A-10's please.., thank you!

JC. Campbell @Majomega
13 February, 12:21
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
I've seen them in action. You don't see or hear them hardly at all until they fire that gun...or should i say they BURP. Sounds just like that. Great aircraft.

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
13 February, 10:25
That movie must have put him to sleep

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts

Jack’s Mama @HMH
13 February, 10:24
In response Debi Brown to her Publication
So much cuteness this morning!!!!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
13 February, 10:15