CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 11:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 September, 03:10 (E)
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
JD Vance spreads claims about Haitian immigrants eating pets ...

J.D. Vance made the claim as part of a political attack against Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee. On the social media site X, Vance wrote, “Reports now show that people have had their pets abducted and eaten by people who shouldn't be in this country. Where is our border czar?” He was referring to a label Republicans have pinned on Harris, who was tasked by Biden with working to examine the root causes of migration from Central America.

Springfield, a small city of around 60,000 people, has received from 15,000 to 20,000 migrants in the past four years, many from Haiti, which has created tension as the city works to absorb so many newcomers in a short amount of time.

Less than 30 minutes after Vance’s post, the Springfield News-Sun reported that local police said that incidents of pets being stolen or eaten were “not something that’s on our radar right now.” ( Of course! )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 September, 04:46
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Is this building to expose the worst of child trafficking?

- Venezuelans invading homes in Aurora, Co
- Haitians invading and eating pets in Springfield, OH

10 September, 05:26
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Mars 1776 🌟 A possibilty, yes!

Feeling Something BIG is coming and residents from NY to LA, Houston to Chicago are on edge due to an unusual presence of armed military personnel patrolling streets, government buildings, and critical infrastructure, even grocery stores.

Daily i comb through military news 'printed' and despite an overwhelming presence of military units in our streets, officials aren’t talking...

What are you sensing?

10 September, 05:54
Yeah, something big is coming.

Several fronts seem to be about to break: financial, trafficking, media, 2020 election....

I always thought financial had to happen before 2020 election. Trying to avoid confirmation bias on that one.

10 September, 08:55
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
mars1776 🌟 Disclosure this week ?

🚨 RESCUE THE CHILDREN 🚨

BEHIND THE SCENES...

7 CARTEL FAMILIES IN MIDDLE AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA WILL HELP TRUMP (Already happened and continuing) EXPOSE THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING REGIMENS CONNECTED TO MILITARY AND CIA CONTROL..

Operations CONNECTED to world banks...hello JP Morgan the Financers of EPSTEIN.

MILITARY GUIDED OPS directed to Police and investigation divisions across the U.S. Canada and EU are kicking into high gear and operations to rescue Tens of Thousands of Human/ Child trafficking networks across the world.

The immense information to come forward is expected to shock the world as THE HUMAN TRADE EPIDEMIC WILL BE EXPOSED ON A WORLD LEVEL…. This WILL BE CONNECTED TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS IN GOVERNMENT. DEEP STATE MILITARY INTELLIGENCE/ ENTERTAINMENT/ SOCIAL MEDIA/WORLD AFFAIRS…

Everything is on track, operations are in play and
NCSWIC !

THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD

THE FINAL WAR TO END ALL WARS.💥

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
Let it all out, publically, not just Anonup and some twitter
09:03 PM - Sep 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by lorirw in this post can reply
10 September, 11:30
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Lori 🌟 Are you replying to me 'let it out' ...😂

I do not have to defend my posts, so will share briefly ...I have 'participated' in research of this chess match since 2012 & voiced and printed in many forums. Also, i was one of the 50,000 patriots banned from FB long before anonup even began. NOT on X, instagram, FB, whatsup, KNEW the trolls would come out in droves on those forums.... please be kind in your demands, what are your intentions?

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
11 September, 08:37
No, not toyou. The info by having all report it...MSM

10 September, 09:08
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication