Only people mentioned by Oleglory in this post can reply
Danielle Stull @Daniegny
14 February, 01:32
In response William Cherry to his Publication
as a healthcare professional - inhopeni get to skmehownworknwith this technology! amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
13 February, 03:34
Heard this is years away?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 February, 01:09
Truly a God send. I can't wait! Will be one of the best gifts

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
13 February, 08:38
Now we know why trump gave KODAK a contract to come up with a vaccine they do not do pharma stuff only light and electrics

William Cherry @Oleglory
13 February, 08:51
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
yes sir👍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 February, 02:48
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Yes that was curious, figured I just didn't know their business ... then I realized with some research it wasn't ventilators they were making, it much better - MED BEDS - so cool!

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
13 February, 08:36
This is a beautiful sight!

William Cherry @Oleglory
13 February, 08:52
In response Patriot Jules to his Publication
it sure is😊