Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
๐ŸŽ™๏ธ Tucker
Would you be CIA Director if you were asked?

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
YES I WOULD
but I would never get Senate confirmation.
The Intelligence Agencies are protected by
very very powerful committees in the Senate & the House..
I WOULD BE VERY DANGEROUS FOR THOSE COMMITTEES..
Itโ€™s odd that theyโ€™ve not allowed the JFK documents to be released.
Itโ€™s 62 years since my Uncleโ€™s death
& none of the people that were implicated in that crime
are alive now
SO IT CLEARLY IS TO PROTECT THE INSTITUTION [CIA]
& THATโ€™S WRONG..
I talked to Trump for the first time about that this week.
He said [former CIA Dir] Mike Pompeo begged him..
He said Mike Pompeo called him & said
THIS WOULD BE A CATASTROPHE TO RELEASE THESE..

Tucker
I want to say again Mike Pompeo is a criminal ๐Ÿ’ฅ
____
2-22-24 Tucker interview
Stella Assange on CIA Pompeo trying to murder her husband:
โ€œHeโ€™s a dangerous individual.
CIA is a rogue org.
ALL POLITICIANS ARE TERRIFIED OF THE CIA ๐Ÿ’ฅ
11:58 PM - Aug 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 August, 11:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Perhaps the only solution is to dissolve the entire government and restore the nation to the Republic it was designed to be. ๐Ÿ˜‰Eliminate 3 letter agencies and govern by the constitution. Term limits are essential to eliminate governmental corruption. Make people with dual citizenship illegible to run for any elected position from school boards to mayor's, governors, representatives, president etc. Secure the elections, only citizens can vote on one day traceable paper ballots with security markings, and regularly clean up voter rolls, or there are penalties to state SOS's. Make penalties for voter fraud severe. Return most legislation to the states, and reduce government bureaucracy. Removal from office or running for office and prison time for any government official who accepts any campaign donations above a set limit from anyone. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
28 August, 12:07
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Here's a place to look, the "Guide to Continuity Of Government". It's all about restoring our "government" to its Constitutional Foundation in a National Emergency and that's all under the Military's ultimate control.
Everything you are mentioning is a part of that, and it is being done COVERTLY to keep the peace and maintain civil society as best as can be done under the circumstances we are in.
WE ARE OFFICIALLY AT WAR (WAR ON TERROR) and have we all not been terrorized?

THE US MILITARY IS OUR FIRST BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT (1775 - Yup we have 4 Branches of Government not 3, and the Military was never "captured" like the other 3 Branches were.)

Should be music to Patriot ears:
P.4: "ECG focuses on the ability of the branches of government to coordinate with each other and execute constitutional responsibilities..."

https://www.fema.gov/sites...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 August, 12:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
This makes too much sense ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
28 August, 02:36
"...none of the people that were implicated in that crime are alive now..."

Master Troller. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 August, 12:26
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
They're ALL master trollers, ol_cโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฅ

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 August, 02:04
I doubt those powerful committees are protected by or exist because of the constitution--time to end them

Every Time @soTELLme533
28 August, 01:43 (E)
When all is finally exposed 98% of Washington will fall.
CIA probably won't exist anymore.
And it's likely that if what Assange says is true, both Tucker and RFK Jr know it.