Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 12:36
Anyone have any evidence Elon is bad? I really like the guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
He judges people on their merits NOT their degree. He helped GameStop by boosting them on Twitter. He worked w/Trump to make ventilators. He manufactures in the US. He was asked to make a special satellite launched to provide an EBS for Trump. He gives very personal interviews. VERY introspective & humble. He warned about Covid hoax & false tests.

He made schools for kids to get a real education, critical thinking & creativity. I think he's working w/Trump. Wall Street, Space Force, etc. Before my last Purge from Twitter, he was said to be in talks w/Trump to start their own social media.
03:21 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 February, 07:09
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
What you say here paints a very different picture ... if its true. Of course that goes for everything right now ... since its difficult to verify info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 07:37
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
I know it to be true and I've watched it unfold in real time. I think he'll be one of our greatest assets at the right moment in time... Wait & see. 🙏🙏🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 February, 04:18
i agree with you 100% ❤️ EM

13 February, 03:26
ELON WAS ALSO THE FIRST TO TELL US ALL TO 💥TAKE THE RED PILL💥 BACK WHEN ON TWITTER! REMEMBER?! HE'S BEEN TRYING TO WAKE US ALL UP! HE'S A GOOD GUY WITH A CONSCIENCE & A LOT OF INFLUENCE. .

HE WANTS TO FINISH THE GOOD WORK TESLA STARTED BUT WAS ROBBED OF.
FREE ENERGY, ETC. HE ALSO DISCUSSES HE WAS THE VICTIM OF A BULLY DURING HIS CHILDHOOD YEARS. HE'S DIFFERENT & I HATED HIM AT FIRST... SEE HIS ACTIONS ACROSS THE SPECTRUM! 👍

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
13 February, 04:55
There is only that one picture of EM and GM and Elon says he didnt know she was even standing there. Two of the richest people on the Globe will eventually cross paths and end up with a photo taken near each other. I believe Elon is dedicated to righteousness since repentence. MY $0.02