Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Tommy Thompson @Texas_is_Best
13 August, 05:28
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Lit me help them out. "DELETE "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
12 August, 07:27
John B. Wells uses https://yandex.com

Yes- It is a Russian Search Engine but you will learn things that we don't hear on any search engine USA have

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
12 August, 07:43
In response connie wright to her Publication
I've used Yandex for years instead of Google. It's not manipulated by woke algorithms like Google and Duck Duck Go

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
12 August, 07:24
Hey Guys,

Is "Startpage Good?

https://www.startpage.com/

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
12 August, 06:59 (E)
“Weinberg” is all we ever needed to know

Silver Top @Silvered
12 August, 06:45
Trusted by who? Informed, intelligent people want to know. God will expose all the lies....it will not matter what they try to do to hide truth.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
12 August, 06:33
https://www.usatoday.com/s...

Down rating Independent's, not censorship.
My ass
Same shit
They're done in my books
Sounds like they jumped on the pre election band wagon
😂😂
DELETE TIME

12 August, 06:40
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Wonderful thing about this fact check.
Leaves one less icon on my home screen
Duckduck go
Duckduck gone
😂😂😂

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 August, 09:16
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Pretty sure Google runs Duckduck go.
I use it rarely & saw results mirror google
&/or Bing. Not showing independant sources

Kira Kju @kju17
12 August, 06:29
it needs peace...
it is a problem only for those who need to seek and have no faith...

12 August, 06:16
This is a joke right?

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
12 August, 06:12

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 August, 05:59
and who are the trusted ones??...lol

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
12 August, 05:38
Still on ddg
Looked into brave and read the fine print
Discovered they are no better then anyone else
Hard to find anything legit nowadays

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 August, 05:36
Go Woke go Broke... owned by Google in a secret deal

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 August, 04:52
Well, I will replace it as my engine with Brave.

Buh bye DDG

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 August, 05:02
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I stopped using it years ago when they said they were using Google search engine with theirs or something like that. An their privacy stinks!

I have brave and freespoke. Some of the search engines went to people having to pay, dropped those too!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 August, 04:08

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
12 August, 03:42
I stopped DDG about 2 years ago. I use Qwant anb Brave.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 August, 05:03
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
Qwant went to pay, I dropped them!

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 August, 03:37
I haven't used DuckDuckGo in many years.

Qwant is the only search engine I use when looking for the truth on politics, or anything "news" outlets report on.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 August, 05:39
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
There are others also... go to 8kun main page scroll down to tools. Qwant was on there as well last I checked

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 August, 03:33
Will never use duck duck go again.
Why can’t even one tech company be decent?