Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Here's the Pfizer documents with Side Effects they wanted sealed for 75 years....Just Pause, Read, Learn and Think Twice Before Getting 💉
09:08 AM - Aug 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Dave Mars @CCU
14 September, 06:27
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I have 7 siblings, one died of cancer unrelated to the clot shot but out of the 6 remaining siblings 3 and their entire families got vaxxed. 3 didn't nor their families. I tried to warn them all but my older brother pulled the I do research it's safe and effective. 😱🫣
Anyway now they realize, they really shouldn't have taken it and have stayed they won't be taking any more shots. They were all 3 times jabbed except for my sister and her husband only 2 times jabbed. They all have terrible side effects. Hopefully God will protect them. "No weapon formed against you shall prosper"
it doesn't feel good being right about this, I am extremely angry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 August, 10:50
And that's just some of the 'A's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
10 August, 09:37
And where can I fold this officially?

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
10 August, 09:37
So, now that my brother is dead from this shot, how do I sue the fuck out of someone?