Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 08:30
That is so sync. Nana was thinking about what happened to SSG_PAIN all day yesterday. I dont have to see him thought to KNOW THAT HE IS STILL ON THAT WALL!
THANK GOD FOR SSG_PAIN
you have no idea how many kids he has saved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
12 February, 08:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
if your in touch with SSG tell him tank said👊🏿WE used to do that everyday on twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 10:38
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Nana is bout to look for him on Gab! I will pass your love alone. He is one in a million!

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
12 February, 10:48
He is there I follow him. Taking a screenshot for y'all.
Anything for SSG and Tank!

12 February, 10:49
In response Michael American to his Publication
Yeah Nana just found him and messaged him to come here to visit

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
12 February, 11:01
Cool! He doesn't follow me there yet. It took almost a year on Twatter b4 he followed but idc about followers, just honored to have known and received the knowledge. We owe all veterans and long time Anons a big Thank you!

Only people mentioned by RZB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from My2Cents+Interest ..., click on at the bottom under it