Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
The movie Greenland starring Gerard Butler is a great watch for anons who love to pick movies apart for symbology.

I feel like it depicts exactly what the cabal's plan was. Popultion control. The Georgia Guidestones say that their plan was to reset the world population should not exceed 500,000,000 people.

Watching this made me all that more grateful for the white hat's operation. They have saved BILLIONS of lives 🤍
10:09 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
12 February, 11:46
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
GA Guidestones 🤦‍♀️Like we’re not already screwed here with turncoat Republicans and cheating dems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laramie Slater @Deathphantom
12 February, 11:15
do you think gerard butler is one of the good ones?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
12 February, 11:35
In response Laramie Slater to his Publication
Gerard could very well be one of the good ones. I feel like his last tweet is pretty interesting if you're reading between the lines.

Ariel Willis @DAWN5678
12 February, 11:35
In response Laramie Slater to his Publication
Lord, I pray he is!

Kyle Foisy @qsoldier5953
12 February, 10:58
Watch dystopia and utopia

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
12 February, 10:11
Nice
The Funny Part is the Cabal could not even keep to their own rule of 500,000. They Dumb fucked.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
12 February, 10:11
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
I missed Zeros I dun fucked up