Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 July, 01:26
đŸ“ș FOX
“A Secret Service counter-sniper is predicting
ANOTHER ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT BEFORE NOV.
In an Email obtained by RealClearPolitics
a Sec Serv agent with 20-years’ experience
is announcing he is going to blow the whistle
UNTIL ALL HIS SUPERVISORS ARE FIRED” đŸ’„

đŸ‡ș🇾 7-30-24 Juan O Savin
44:27 The question is ‘Whose Payroll Are They Really On?’
Within all the INTEL agencies
within Homeland Security it’s a COMPROMISED OPERATION.
They’re being undermined, under the auspices of CoG
between Elected Administrations,
by SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE←THAT has become the monster.
If I have an FBI agent making $140k a year
& I pay him an extra $50k OFF THE BOOKS NOT TAXED
& I ask him to give information on ops.. they’re working for SES..
51:17 A guy in FL said
ALL THE SENIOR SUPERVISORS there are taking SES $..
I have retired Senator friends
& EVERY LAST ONE OF EM WAS ON SES’ PAYROLLđŸ’„

Spaceshot76
https://rumble.com/v592wgt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
01 August, 01:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Bill Cooper described the progression of the un-elected Shadow Government in his book "Behold A Pale Horse" and the size of it THEN was terrifying. An entire government separate from the one we could see (underground with a President/Cabinet of its own at Mt. Weather DUMB for starters). Imagine how it grew since, the SES and all those un-elected agencies.
Now imagine the GENIUS of the Q-Team to bring that all down in a way that protected the American People and the World during the process.
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, Q-Team is.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper (1991) Audiobook - YouTube

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 5, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author known for his 1991 book Beho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
In 1991, Bill Cooper tried to warn us about the NWO Hell we are going through, but few believed him. With all we have experienced today, would people now think his book & lectures so outlandish?

Cooper had impeccable credentials, former NAVY Military Intelligence (possibly at or near the Q clearance level). He had access to highly classified information, including Majestic 12.

Cooper then SHOWED US WITH EVIDENCE who shot President Kennedy in the head, but most Folks still don't believe it was our Government Agencies... (See Cooper's 1991 presentation & Kat's previous posts.)

TODAY:
I believe President & CIC Trump IS SAFE, GUARDED & PROTECTED, and that we are being shown what possibly may have happened, or what nearly happened, or what could have happened, if not for Q-Team & White Hats.

THE TRUTH IS - that the "shadow government" assassinates (or tries) our Presidents if they don't tow the Cabal line.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
William Cooper - Behold a pale horse (full video) - YouTube

Here is the famous lecture by Bill Cooper covering everything from aliens,JFK, to the new world order.

02:24 AM - Aug 01, 2024 (E)
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ol_ cowboy, click on at the bottom under it