Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
The Break And The US Marshalls

So congress has gone on their summer recess and will not be back until September 9th which is a day removed from the now September 10th debate that Kamala Harris does not want to have on Fox News.

Something is very eerie about this picture. Almost as if it will remain this way. Just pondering the possibilities of what could happen between now and then.

Especially in terms of a potential market crash in August that is anticipated by some market experts. Because if that happens prior to congress returning from vacation this will be a fire they will not put out with any new policy.

Then another report just came out that another attempt on D. Trump's life is likely from a former CIA official. By the way did you all know that congress can not be arrested during session?

Does this make sense from what we heard from reports about Brad Barton when he stated that 6,000 US Marshall's were headed to DC?

"It's about the break"? 😎
-ARIEL
08:27 PM - Jul 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by DizzyLizzy in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
25 July, 10:55
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Now this is the same Ariel who said Mike Johnson would President by the end of today, correct? 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
26 July, 08:16
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
Im not sure if its the same there's Arielprolotario and then there's Ariel..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
26 July, 08:19
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
One thing I know is that a member of Congress are privileged from Arrest during their Attendance in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace..

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 July, 09:33
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
I’m not betting on Brad being Right I like him but I think he just wants to be right. Time will tell.