Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Not discounting all we been thru, I am overwhelmed today with the realization we have been ‘managed’ with kid gloves as much as possible. God has put souls in positions to steer this Nation & humanity away from the abyss. We all know we were, for all practical purposes, already in the belly of the snake. EVERY facet of our daily lives formed from lies. EXCEPT the LORD had mercy on us…WE WERE LOST.

In the days ahead when the destruction of the evil temple becomes very public & those unknowing become frightened, I pray every Anon having been brought thru the fire of the last 4 years, is a LIGHTHOUSE for God to those who will feel the sudden plunge into darkness symbolic that the world has ended…
We are to remind them only Satan’s world has ended.

Our new world is just over the horizon.
❤️🇺🇸🕊️🇺🇸❤️
11:43 AM - Jul 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
20 July, 02:12
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
A good word! I would not say satan’s world will have ended… just wrecked. Evil will still be in the world, as I read it in God’s Word. But, it will be our turn to shine and become the Glorious Church without spot or wrinkle. Can’t wait!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
20 July, 11:51
Amen 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 July, 11:44
Amen🙏❤️🙏