Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 July, 03:23
🦅🇺🇸🪖 President/CiC Trump has chosen JD Vance for his VP 🤷‍♀️

JD Vance in his own words:
“I’M A NEVER-TRUMP GUY. I NEVER LIKED HIM.
As somebody who doesn’t like Trump
I may have to hold my nose & vote for Hillary Clinton.”

“I DIDN’T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE I CAN’T STOMACH TRUMP
I think noxious, him being really outrageous & offensive.”

In other anti-Trump comments from 2016, 2017, 2018,
CNN’s KFile found, in Vance’s multiple media appearances,
that he said the following:

“I CANNOT STAND TRUMP BECAUSE I THINK HE’S A FRAUD..
I don’t think he actually cares about folks…”

#trusttheplan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 July, 03:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thinking lots to be exposed with this guy… not only him but a web of things he’s involved with/connected to? Guess we’ll find out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 04:08
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
😉 That's what I think, Kim.
When POTUS puts you in the spotlight.... 🙀

QTeam is shoving horrible Vance in the spotlight
to EXPOSE him & his horrible DS friends 🪖

🌟♟️🌟 Cosmic Chess
with the BEST Chess master♟️🦅🇺🇸🪖💪

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
15 July, 04:14
Hope that's true because I can't even pretend to support that ticket in the election.

15 July, 04:17
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
This is #trusttheplan BIG TIME! 🙏🦅🇺🇸🪖

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
Buckle up, it'll get very bumpy!!!
05:15 PM - Jul 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 July, 10:28
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
I'm gonna be sick! These people have got to go!!!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 July, 10:32
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Really is amazing, it's the pre- rec to get to be rich and famous. Sign a blood oath!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 July, 07:35
Ohiogate !

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 July, 07:48
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Yup! Think of Les Wexner, Epstein only "real" client. Gave him the mansion in NYC. Financed the whole operation, Has trans as Victory Secrets. People on his compound is similar to Getty!! Underground sex trade railroad!!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 July, 07:12
💥 reMEMBER ... YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE 🎥

Q, the Quantum computer and White Hat military have the capacity to view ALL possibilities; ALL consciousness on earth and plan the most successful path to freedom and sovereignty with the least amount of carnage, pain and death.
👇
https://forthepeople.space...

I think many are prematurely underestimating Vance’s value to the plan...

TRUMP PLACES PEOPLE IN THE SPOTLIGHT. 👀VANCE WAS PETER THIEL'S PROTÉGÉE AND RAN PAYPAL, AS WELL AS A BLOOD COMPANY CALLED AMBROSIA. 💥 EXPOSED

WE KNOW WHATS COMING 🔥🔥🔥

YUGE!!!!
MONDAY SURPRISE!!!
BREAKING: President Trump tells Fox News that his VP pick will be announced today, says there are “more surprises” to come! 💥 👇

https://x.com/SantaSurfing...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 July, 07:23
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
TRUE THAT!

45 putting the spotlight on you or point at you has defiantly NOT panned out well for those it happened to.

❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 July, 06:57
I agree..... the couple pictures I have seen show DJT with that look on his face while Vance is up speaking at a podium. The movie continues....

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts