URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 July, 09:23
🔶Very Cool Connection🔶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
12 July, 12:42
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Morning Urban..........

😉
Thought of you...smiles!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 07:19
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
The Biggest Smile ever…..
Good Morning Casey.
Spending quality time
planting a beautiful garden
this summer.

We are in Amazing Times.

🔶LET’S RIDE🔶

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 July, 07:55
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Such a beautiful video. Thanks for sharing.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

15 July, 09:31
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You are welcome Tammi.
Sending some extra good vibes your way.❤️

15 July, 09:52
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you, I appreciate that. I sure could use them, because I am not a happy person right now. I am so angry and pissed off. I am tired of this bs going on! I'm tired of seeing it, I'm tired of listening about it, I'm just tired of it all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

15 July, 09:59
Absolutely! It is overstimulating at this point.
We are Strong in
God’s Light.
Spending time gardening
has given me great
peace of mind.

Waiting for so many to
come together…..

15 July, 10:04
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I would love to do that, but I have mobility and nerve issues and can't do that kind of stuff right now. Maybe one day, I will be able to do that kind of stuff again. But right now, I can't and it's tough sometimes. But it is, what it is and life goes on.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

15 July, 10:16
I was in a wheelchair for the
second time, two years ago.
Lots of surgeries and rehabilitation
has given me some hope…..
You are in my prayers Tammi.
Just hiked with cameras
for the first time
since 2018, 5 miles.❤️

BIG HUGS

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much, I appreciate all the prayers. I am so glad you are doing well. God is so good. I had back surgery years ago, didn't really help me. I have sciatica in both legs and they feel numb or tingly all the time. I will never go back to the doctor, I leave my health and all that I am in God's very capable hands. He will heal me on His time. I trust Him completely. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️
10:37 AM - Jul 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
15 July, 09:19
God bless your faith. My husband had a laminectomy with an angel of a surgeon and had been great ever since there are Christ driven surgeons out there I believe!

15 July, 11:02 (E)
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them. I love you all so much and I am so thankful you all are going through this with me. I will always believe. God has always been there for me in different ways. He will carry me through it all. No matter what I go through, He will be the one that gets me through it all. His love, mercy, guidance, wisdom, healing, peace, and comfort is what always carries me through. He is never failing. I may not always understand what He is doing in my life, but I will follow His lead.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
15 July, 09:17
Congratulations and Bravo for your faith and perseverance!!!!

15 July, 11:04
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much. I appreciate that.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

15 July, 02:34
I can feel that
Med Bed Technology
will be introduced by our
military very soon.
It is free too.❤️

You are an
Amazing Strong Spirit.
Lots of aqua therapy has been helpful.
My back surgery was incredible.
Not wheelchair bound since
December of 2022.
Prehab and Rehabilitation
were the key factors.

Acupuncture is a great relief as well.
There are Reflexology points that
might help.🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽

15 July, 04:23
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you for all of the kind words and help. I appreciate you so much. It will all work out. Wishing you and yours a blessed and wonderful evening. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️