Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 July, 02:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 July, 03:23
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Jus saw this. Could be 🐂💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
14 July, 03:59
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
there were people who noticed a gun man on the roof before the rally. brought to attention to the police who did nothing... the sharp shooter stated he was told to stand down and didnt. killed the kid after he started shooting. saved the presidents life. got arrested. lost his job. would he do it again. bet your ass he would and probably will get a better one with T by his side. he knows who to trust in that action... i can see the writing on the wall now..traitors all who denied doing anything.. by y'all just like bye den!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 July, 04:00
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I watched those interviews. This is all so unreal.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
yes. nothing makes sense.. who do i probably listen to? the people who were shocky. they tell truths when things like that happen.. they cant lie as their brains need to let out what they saw.. think about something. if this was a dem thing controlled then all those people would have had accidents on the way home.. the visual is dangerous.. like las vegas mass shooting? all those who said more than one shooter were all dead within a week..
04:03 PM - Jul 14, 2024
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it