Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
14 July, 02:04
In response memes matter to her Publication
God save Barron🙏🏻❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
14 July, 02:43
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Trust The Plan ❤️💀✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff House @Jeffro2
14 July, 01:03 (E)
I do so look forward to the day and I hope I live long enough to see this young man run for President.
Yea I said it.

memes matter @NoComment
14 July, 02:42
In response Jeff House to his Publication

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 July, 11:39
Formative years complete--he already knows 1,000 times more than future candidates of how to fight against lefty-marxists

memes matter @NoComment
14 July, 11:44
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
He towers over them on all aspect, been planned by God Him self😂🤭❤️🩰💀i really love that part

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
14 July, 11:19
how horrible for him to witness this but his dad is a savage!! What a fighter.

Jeff House @Jeffro2
14 July, 01:02
In response Where Have All The Cowboys Gone to her Publication
You think he was a “savage” before?
There was a fresh can of whoop ass just opened.

memes matter @NoComment
14 July, 02:45
In response Where Have All The Cowboys Gone to her Publication
rewriting history? JFK jr saw his dad-ish be shot, or was that a stand in John to?
,and then our The Trumps but now walks away, shots heard around the world to awaken the brainwashed chemically lobotomized masses..lets go