walker Fast @Fastwalker
13 July, 10:47
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

Over-vaccinating and destruction of our beloved pets with constant injections called boosters. Not even a single injection is helpful, but extremely harmful.
Rabies doesn't exist. The sciencist abused a dog to the point of making it foam in the mouth, made a video, claimed it was due to rabies and off they went to produce toxic injections that pharma companies and vets make tons of money from.
Virology is a myth, a hoax, a money trap. Our fur babies suffer and live short lives, while the evil companies and vets profit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 July, 11:36 (E)
In response walker Fast to his Publication
THANK YOU! I have been looking for this video since I left Gab. People need to listen!!!
1 Rabies vaccine protects animals FOR LIFE.
Cancer tumors at the sites of injection.
Not dosing for size of animal when "vaccines" are weight dependent. It's the same Rockefeller Medical Establishment!!!

Wouldn't surprise me if "rabies" is a total scam.

THEY ARE KILLING OUR ANIMALS TO CAUSE MORE HUMAN SUFFERING AND GREATER ECONOMIC LOSSES FOR PEOPLE THAT FILL THEIR CORRUPTED POCKETS!!

i woke up when my horses became immediately ill - almost falling over - after a "vaccination". Unbelievable.

I DON'T TRUST ANYONE THAT WEAR'S SATAN'S IMAGE INCLUDING THE SERPENT ON THEIR UNIFORM!!!!! That's just me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
13 July, 12:44
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Do you know who this vet is?

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 July, 12:47
In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication
Sadly I don't. Wouldn't surprise me if they yanked his license or came after him in ways that damaged his practice. Hope he is doing well cuz he's one of my Heroes.

Hero indeed. I have long felt that the health of our pets is being compromised. I became somewhat suspicious when one of the big pharms was giving an inservice to our local vet's staff.
02:43 AM - Jul 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by seekerofjustice in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 July, 10:20
In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication
Basically, the Veterinary schools are just another arm of Big Pharma. I love Veterinarians, especially big animal Vets, because it's truly a labor of love (not of money in the case of big animal Veterinarians for sure) to care for such animals and it's not an easy life working out of one's truck day in and day out. That said, they are still TRAPPED in the Rockefeller poison meds bullcrap manage don't cure paradigm, BRAINWASHED, and Veterinary medicine runs parallel to the Medical Establishment.

15 July, 02:35
Wise words. Very nicely said.