Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
13 February, 04:12
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
I believe it's true because, when you google a site or topic they don't want you to learn or find out information on they say you computer, tablet or cell i corrupted with a virus then you're directed to one of their stupid apps to clean your system. Hence, the apps are total BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
13 February, 03:53
you have to pay to be at the top of the list

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
12 February, 07:51
Thank you for sharing!! This is a GOLD MINE! Seriously- I've been going to some of the sites that Google blacklisted and there is a TON of information. This is basically a treasure map for Patriots!

Looking at some Russian sites and it seems like we are about four years behind. They were figuring out strategies to discredit mainstream media back in 2016- https://russia-insider.com...