NEO ONE @Neo
12 February, 06:31
Aha, Melania opens her own office.
https://mobile.twitter.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by zeffwood in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Alexandra Neve @Alex
16 February, 11:34
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
black hat...COMMS..to the enemy!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 February, 08:37
is she sending comms? on russa kicking out the global banksters and the fiat dollor?

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
14 February, 06:30
I miss our FLOTUS, too.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 February, 02:06
Angel eyes of course.....

Chris Illich @amazingreality
13 February, 03:24
Most beautiful first lady ever, yet she was not treated well by the sick MSM or the entertainment puppets.
But the American people LOVE HER STILL. Best ever, and the best is yet to come. Just Stunning

karen hennigar @zeffwood
13 February, 05:28
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
100% agree...her spirit always reminds me of Princess Diana's as well. And yet this might be the only magazine cover that I have seen her on ✌

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 February, 01:58
On what grounds? I hate FB. So glad I left it.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
13 February, 07:06
what she had to endure... and her "friend" betrayed her... God gave her so much strength...and Barin, all he endured too. He had to grow up so fast. 🙏

Marley McCord @Marley808
12 February, 07:45
and strength 💪 love her 😍

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
12 February, 07:58
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
🤩She will even be loved more when they find out who`s behind the award winning costume😍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 07:28
look viral to me! SHARE EVERYWHERE!!!