Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 July, 04:04
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
Yes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 July, 04:00
It's just not something you can tell people so they believe it if it's not told them by their doctor or the mainstream media.

So much suffering could have been avoided.

I pray people wake up soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 July, 04:05
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Its habbening

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
12 July, 12:20
The world is finding out despite their attempts to keep the masses brainwashed. Many people have awoken and have stopped all vaccines and are learning about what the Medical establishment is really about and it sure as hell is not there to help humanity. The Rockerfellers played a huge part in suppressing natural medicine and took over the medical industrial complex to suppress anyone finding out about the true cures. Still going on today but their time is coming when all will be exposed.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
12 July, 12:14

Laritha Savage @Laritha
11 July, 05:03
Not surprised. I never trusted or believed doctors.

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
11 July, 04:10
Wait. What? 😎 NCSWIC. Nothing...

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
11 July, 03:09
I gather some may get pretty pissed off

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
11 July, 11:14
I think much of the population is so brainwashed and dependent on 'experts' they won't be able to change their mind no matter what 'proof' they see. I hope I'm wrong.

14 July, 04:08
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Cures released.... Now we awaken the Mass... its here

14 July, 04:14
In response Love Wins to her Publication
4-6%..... rest are awakening.... its gonna get bumpy.... Pray for those that got the REAL shot... (my family included)... we will save as many as possible.... God will help us

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
11 July, 10:31
The world knows, Wyatt. Most are too stupid to care.