Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 01:39
For the record, there was no insurrection at the Capitol. Facts. It was a staged production. Who staged it? You'll soon find out. If there's a conviction because of it, that will also be staged and fake as well. Enjoy the show, bathroom breaks are allowed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
12 February, 02:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The first arrest will shock the world??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
12 February, 04:30
In response David Findley to his Publication
Not correct... there is NO 'first arrest will shock the world...

This IS in the Q drops:

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
The truth will shock the world.

See attachment... the only 4 drops that include 'shock the world'.

David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
12 February, 05:31
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
Lesson learned...............mouth shut...............read only......thank you

No, not read only, we are here to discuss and there is nothing wrong with making mistakes.

Lots and lots of people, including the 'big anons' are using the sentence 'first arrest will shock the world' even though its not in the Q drops... (it's one of a few things i happen to know 😉 and lots that i don't know...)
06:12 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response David Findley to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Followyourheart777 in this post can reply
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
13 February, 01:36
In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication
Thank you both for sharing your knowledge. I appreciate it. I am still learning.

13 February, 03:18
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
We all are, most of us don't know everything...