TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 July, 10:12
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDoes anyone have the website for the cancer treatment information, I just found out my neighbor has cancer and I want to give her the best help and treatment possible.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
05 July, 04:27
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
This is a great private FB group to join

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Bello.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
04:34 PM - Jul 05, 2024
In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
05 July, 06:23
For what it’s worth, my mom’s friend did this fenben. We bought her first pack and a few more packs at Tractor Supply then ordered them through Chewy.com. They were cheaper through Chewy. She poured the packet into a spoon of peanut butter and took it like that.

06 July, 04:06
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈOkay. Thank you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
05 July, 04:52
You’re Welcome ☺️
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

06 July, 04:07
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ