TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 July, 10:12
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDoes anyone have the website for the cancer treatment information, I just found out my neighbor has cancer and I want to give her the best help and treatment possible.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
10:32 PM - Jul 04, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TX_Traveler in this post can reply
04 July, 11:15
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
04 July, 11:29
Friend of mine has been building and running a mission in Ghana for over 10 years ... says Soursop is the goto cancer treatment over there.

04 July, 11:06
https://www.apricotpower.c...

I eat 3 seeds daily. They also have a cream for skin

There's literally so many options.
Much love and light to your neighbor 🀍

04 July, 10:56
This would benefit also

04 July, 11:07
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

04 July, 10:38
Dandelion root tea

04 July, 10:56

04 July, 10:36
Mike shared this a while back also

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 July, 02:19
This mixture makes the body more alkaline. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. Getting rid of acidic bodies will reduce the risk of cancer by enormous amounts. Three things to remove from the diet immediately are:
Soda
Bottled water
Fast food
Get wise, get healthy! πŸ˜‡

04 July, 10:34
I'm looking for a few others I have saved somewhere.
Will post if I can find them.

04 July, 10:36
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much. I appreciate that.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ