Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 July, 02:16
18 U.S. Code § 1091 – Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity

'And Shall Suffer Death'

🇺🇸 @ WarNuse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
It's Time They Stopped Teasing Us.
Either the military does it or we do it, The People.
Choose Wisely.
⚖️

TRUTH.
So your dear president along with all the founders and participants of Operation Warp Speed ​​must be tried by military courts for mass murder against humanity.

NO ONE IS EXCLUDED.

@realDonaldTrump
You Will NOT Be Immune To This.

⚖️

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 RepMTG

The Covid vaccines are killing people.

LOOP 117M8 ✅ 9:55 AM · Jul 3, 2024 ✅
02:23 PM - Jul 03, 2024
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
03 July, 05:47
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Biden was not part of warpspeed, right? so is Loop talking that Trump needs to hang?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 July, 06:06
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Trump has amnesty from military court . For anything he did before or after being their public person in this operation.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 July, 10:13
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Loop is directing that statement at President Trump because the post includes: @realDonaldTrump

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
03 July, 02:31
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
This has always been a COVERT MILITARY OPERATION and "COVERT" means The People and the Enemy cannot see it.
There are reasons for that, including Public Safety.
Frankly, no one but those with "Need To Know" even know what OPERATION WARPSPEED is.

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 July, 05:38 (E)
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Ol Cowboy,
Oh boy do I disagree, or do I disagree.
I don't want to live in the dark anymore and besides that, I don't want government or the military "protecting" me as if I were either a child or an imbecile.
Just plain tired of being enslaved.
And I see the end to enslavement is for the whole entire truth be known to us all.
God protects me, not the big mucky mucks in the military or the little weasels in the government!
They can all go to blazes.
Besides, we know what Warp Speed was!
We already know so much from the internet and social groups, personal testimonies, Julian Assange, McAfee, all the bad guys' laptops and servers, all the emails.
So now, we must be kept in the dark?
The light is shining in already.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
03 July, 08:04
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
I see DEEP STATE WAR in there?