Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
26 June, 12:30
There's another Schumann Blackout!
Timeline change.

https://x.com/schumannbot/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 June, 01:36
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
I woke up this morning w/the thought: Are the schumann blackouts = BLACKOUT NECESSARY? I found it really interesting that there was another one today as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
26 June, 01:47
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
We are watching a movie.
Every time a Schumann blackout occurs, an event from the past reappears in the news...

Hope we will enter the real timeline with the first arrest.

Just my opinion.

Enchanted Mermaid @PygmyGazette
Schumann blackout occurs, when on a certain timeline the earth has been destroyed. The Core Matrix uses this energy for repair. This destruction could be Nukes, or asteroid, etc This is when you will find reality shifts, timeline edits, etc
01:57 AM - Jun 26, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Enchanted Mermaid, click on at the bottom under it