Donald Trump @DonaldTrumpAnonUpOfficial
21 June, 03:13
BREAKING: Trump is going LIVE With JFK Jr. For Special Announcement - Private Link Open Only In The Next Few Minutes
🔴 TAP HERE TO JOIN 🔴
🔴 https://t.me/+9RGH0O0YVMY3... 🔴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
If you are the real Donald J. Trump......I have some questions I want to speak with you about.
04:29 PM - Jun 21, 2024
In response Donald Trump to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 June, 09:16
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Thank you, Trustn Believe......😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
24 June, 06:32
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I'm a reason.. you are a reason.. Everyone on this channel is a reason...

A lot of people have fooked this page and its still here!!!

Im not making a claim other than to say you really do not know for certain that this account is or is not Trump...

Im really not for or against the page.. Im just saying that we do not know and therefor cannot make the claim as a statement of fact...

We can only make claims based upon the limits of our imagination or what not...

Its just keep an open mind...

But certain the claim he has no good reason to be here is in my view a limit of your imagination and a presumption about the value of each and everyone of us... If I was him Id come and check you all out...

He walks into peoples weddings on the hoof... How do you know he has not done the same here?

Maybe...!

Not a claim.. just another viewpoint.