Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
02 February, 09:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
12 February, 03:45
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
they are looking for a reason to kill us! they wont treat us like they did BLM and Antifa. it would be suecide. if we behaved like them. their hate mongering has convinced the others we are white supremists. Our military would have to follow orders and you know the goverment has no problem with killing its own citezens. they only care for themselves. they are evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
If you listen to what all the senior citizens are saying about their history, you can see why they are concentrating on the elderly🤬🤬🤬
03:48 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
12 February, 04:03
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
i dont have an anwser, for our eldery. my husband is retired and a Vetran but for us to rise up and do the shameful things they did. i dont know.....🙏🙏🙏

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
12 February, 04:43
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
I agree!
I was always perplexed on why the heavy concentration of the senior residents. I started listening to them, like really paying attention.
A lot of the ones who came from Poland, Hunagry...very eye opening stories!!! HIstory repeating!!!