Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
You need to give yourself more credit.

Yes YOU.

Some of you, today, are doubting what you've done to fight this fight.
Some of you, today, are wishing you'd stepped up sooner. Pushed back harder. Fought more battles.

I'm telling you, you need to give yourself more credit.

You're here.

You didn't get the vaccine.

You stopped wearing the masks.

You told your friends and family what you REALLY think.

You tried to help them see things too.

You might've lost friends.

Some of you lost spouses.

Some of you haven't spoken to your children in far too long.

Some of you haven't spoken to your siblings or parents in far too long.

Not because you chose to, but because they left you.

They thought you'd lost your mind. That you supported a "racist". That you peddled conspiracy theories. That you were endangering their lives.

You've been kicked off platforms.

Some of you have lost your jobs or been pushed so hard you had to find new ones.

Some of you
12:13 PM - Jun 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
17 June, 02:04 (E)
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
✅ The 17th Letter ✅ 6.17.2024 @5:34

To all the normies,

We told you SEVEN years ago what was going on in the world.

We told you the past SIX years the importance to them of normalizing pedophilia.

We told you FOUR years ago that Hunter’s laptop was real.

And Now.

FINALLY the court is agreeing with us.

It is now a matter of PUBLIC RECORD that the SON of a sitting U.S. “President” is a pedophile.

Wait until you find out WHO else is and what else they do.

How could anything be worse than pedophilia you ask?

We also have been telling you that for the last seven years.

Have you not been paying attention?

It might be time to start❗

🌟Wake up Neo….

Follow the White Rabbit…

https://t.me/QThe17thLette...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
17 June, 12:38
Yeah, but at this point, I'm okay with all that. Planted the seeds, watered regularly, tended the growth, weeded the withered, just waiting to harvest

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 June, 01:15
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Fantastic, @gunslingergirl ! Sounds to me like you have the 'Peace that passes understanding" and that's a true blessing. Keep marching on, warrior fren! #tbiytc

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 June, 12:29
Wow, the timing of this is incredible.
I have been feeling like I need to do more and am so darn frustrated. I have this incredible sadness on my heart that I cannot shake. Everyone wants us to feel joy right now when I just can't. Am I grateful for my blessings? Yes I am very grateful but I won't feel joyful until everyone's suffering and pain has been eased. Right now, it's very hard to even make sure my own family doesn't drown in this process. We were in a really great shape before I woke up. Now I am worried about us and everyone I love and people I don't even know. Thanks for this post. I needed it today.

17 June, 01:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
What I heard while reading your post, @hopealways888 : "Be not dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with you".

Also the reminder that this is war and there will be casualties as war always leaves, yet those who endure (and trust) will not only be saved, but rewarded with much to be able to help others.

"To he whom much is given, much is required" comes to mind. I just never knew or thought the 'much is required' part might come before the 'much is given'. At this point, it appears it does, and that's okay as long as we continue to hold one another up and keep moving forward.

You can be confident of this, you will see the Hand of the Lord in the land of the living if you do not give up.

Blessings and holding you high until!