Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
16 June, 08:34
Attn: USSF Gen. Salzman, today at 1655 an 'illegal migrant" very dark complexion, (African, Egyptian, MUSLIM) passed my "h ..structure" area at end of my driveway. Hes the 3rd one today. HELP. PLEASE CHECK cameras.. short hair,green camo, 2 bags, look like just got off the plane. said" Allahu Akbar"and took off fast walking. They (cartel) made a drop off point & a house in neighborhood housing them. This place is "NO LONGER SAFE" for me. Now ??????.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€Part 2) Gen. Salzman, the 'illegal Migrants' are in a Single wide trailer in Space # 43. Heres the address of the Mobile Home Park.
Northwest Mobile Estates
3700 X St. Unit #43
Vancouver,WA 98663.

directions:
The Northwedt Mobile Estates park is off of East 33rd St. Turn Right onto X St. Go straight, 1 block. A sign on the corner across the intersection says 'Dead End'. Keep going straight. There is a sign 75ft ahead. Northwest Mobile Estates. Take the 2nd road on the Left. Go to the end of that Street, up against the chain link fence. Single wide trailer, space #43 is the last one on the LEFT.
I Really dont want these elderly people who live here to get hurt, by these 'ILLEGAL MIGRANTS', & I am trying to abide by 'a promise made'...πŸ‘€
10:11 PM - Jun 16, 2024
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it