Only people mentioned by BadbraH in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
28 February, 07:05
In response Bad Brah to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
28 February, 02:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
28 February, 06:35
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
MANY HAVE ALSO MADE A FORTUNE BY PASSING WINDFALL DEALS FOR CORPORATIONS & LOBBYISTS, & CASHING IN ON THEIR STOCKS BEFORE THEY PASSED IT...AND FOREIGN POLICY...MULTI MILLIONS. SHOULD BE CRIMINAL TREASON!
#TermLimits #AmericaFirst
#truth

Baba Milev @babamilev
28 February, 01:50
You said please..I dragged it over to Telegram with your name.
Thank You..and may it continue to grow this message and the legislation

Devoted Deplorable @DevotedDeplorable
12 February, 07:29
Florida just surpassed my state (Texas) in the art of Bad-assery. Abbot needs to go!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
13 February, 05:16
In response Devoted Deplorable to his Publication
I was just thinking i wonder why Texas didn't get that rolling. But I'm sure we're on board.