2. Corrupt Politicians
3. Mockingbird Media

They are the last the last to fall.
03:36 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
13 February, 01:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Corrupt politicians/child traffickers, same thing. But, yes, I agree with your list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
13 February, 03:50
Just put that into 1
Satanists! 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Good @Kamah
12 February, 07:53
it has dawned on me that we have a news station in our town that happens to be on Mockingbird Dr. Makes me wonder about them because of that.

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
12 February, 07:17
Holding the line!!
Trump is my President

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 February, 06:46

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 February, 06:46

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 February, 06:13
I'm gonna need to add Big Pharma, Big Tech amd Big Medicine to that list. 🇺🇸

Iris Wyman @conserv2mysoul
12 February, 06:05
and Israel for last

Law & Physics @physics171
12 February, 05:41
Who proctects the politicians?
Who forces slavery?
#No_Titles_Of_Nobility
Why are people avoiding solutions?
What do solutions represent?
Black markets E-clause
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Anthony Carlson @Medic_26
12 February, 05:00
@ghostezra
I'm almost upset that my friend opened my eyes.
I'm too impatient for this. 😞

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 February, 04:36
I understand children come first but the longer the media is allowed to lie, the more damage is done to divide our country.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 February, 04:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
In the end the world will come together as one! The amount of coruption is breathtaking! Thewy will find love fore one another out of greiving for the crimes!

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
12 February, 04:32
i can't figure out how they are going to take down the Mockingbird Media. These people just lie cheat and steal all day every day-- how do you get around that!?

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 February, 04:39
In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication
What if they gave them copies of hunters laptop? Info on the steal, the military arrests? Sedition! Boom They have known the truth the whole time and hide it from the people!

Iris Wyman @conserv2mysoul
12 February, 06:07
In response Save Our Freedoms 2021 to her Publication
Hundreds MSM will be arrested and tried before a Tribunal Court.

Jason Smith @NitroJay
12 February, 04:30
Disappointed it seems much of nothing is happening :(

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
12 February, 04:27
I'm Fed up at this point! People still dying and running for the vax! #TheKillingMachine

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
12 February, 04:18
How about rounding them all up, and putting them on an uninhabited island in shark infested waters.
Then tell the media that the politicians ratted them out.
Tell the politicians that the traffickers ratted them out.
Tell the traffickers that the media ratted them out.
Problem solved 🙃

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
12 February, 06:19
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Nice Gangee Bluth reference from "Arrested Development." Speaking of which what happened in Season 5? Has Ron Howard been arrested for pedophelia? His show looks as fake as the Jan 20 Inauguration. Green screened, fake actors, bad writing, hot dog jokes, battered left eyes, Ben Stiller homophobe jokes, etc. Very strange indeed.

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
12 February, 04:17

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
12 February, 04:15

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
12 February, 04:10
I can't wait for the end of lamstream media! They are even worse than the politicians.

Amy Randy @VanDee
12 February, 04:08
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas Ghost!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
12 February, 04:07
explain mockingbrid again?

Truth Seeker @eric55
12 February, 04:05
why didnt defense show proof that the dems organized antifa to come riot

Bec Mags @10sCpa
12 February, 04:00
Fine, as long as they do eventually fall!

Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
12 February, 03:59
I sure do wish that whomever was in charge of casting this movie would have picked someone that i could inderstand as judge/president.

Rosemary Frances @iam369iam
12 February, 03:54
YES!!! lets add all vaccinations to this list..my little nephews and nieces are ar high risk if damage from the BIG PHARMA monsters..they like to pick on the weak and defenceless.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
12 February, 03:51
Timber!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
12 February, 03:48
Can we get big pharma too? How about corrupt doctors and test manufacturers who knowingly pushed what most likely will shake out to be the Flu. All the sheep are standing in line for this questionable vaccine. I pray for their safety some of these sheep are my own family and friends.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 February, 03:45
We are at 3 right?

anon anon @Qcolorado
12 February, 03:43
and it won't be pretty.

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
12 February, 03:41
How about the vaccination plot? Certainly they are high on the list!

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
12 February, 03:56
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
YES!! Please soon... before my Mom gets her second shot

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
12 February, 03:40
2 and 3 are 1