Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The media is more powerful than China, N Korea, and Russia combined. That's about to change.
03:30 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 February, 11:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Excuse my language but F them, they have been screwing people over 4eva

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 February, 08:03
Hoping it's soon, tired of the drip, drip, drip of info, my husband thinks I'm being scammed. Things are now becoming dangerous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
13 February, 07:35
hopefully bc they got damn near half of America fooled/ feed on hate, fear, and lies smh

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
13 February, 04:52
THIS is what I have been so so so looking forward to! They need to be dealt with asap.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
13 February, 04:08
Good!

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
13 February, 04:06
Can't change soon enough for me. i can only hope the guilty are held accountable.

MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
12 February, 06:58
TODAY!! Now that would be a great start to this weekend!!

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
12 February, 06:34

CleaRing 222 @CleaRing222
12 February, 05:03
Oh, dear God, THANK YOU!!!!!! NOTHING will change until they`re gone. They have ruined Japan, too. They MUST GOOOOO!!!!!!!

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
12 February, 04:39

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
12 February, 04:28
You promise? 😁

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 February, 04:13
Sweet

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 February, 03:59
We are ready for the head of this beast be removed!

David Next @David_Next_61
12 February, 06:27
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
The sooner the better!

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
12 February, 03:41

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
12 February, 03:39
Thank goodness! @GhostEzra . there must be a prime time documentary series planned ... maybe along with a more friendly talk show like sets of conversations ... to help us all learn our true history and what has been changed. Right???? How do we all get to a place where we can trust anything? I've heard that people even been messing with some versions of the Bible? Cetainly they've wrecked the history books. We need to put it all back! We must restore everything that is good. Everything true and honest. You know, Ezra, God is the ONLY one we can trust.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
12 February, 03:37
Yes and that is very dangerous, my 10yr old was watching TV & playing his game and some man asked him his age and if he wanted a free system !! He automatically come told me and I disconnected him from chatting. He even invited the kids to a Pizza party in the chat, I imediatly reported this user But so far nothing has been done!!! Parents keep your kids off these chats.

robin fineman @RobinD
12 February, 03:36
🤡I just can't believe cnn!! They were just called out as fake news
they are still ignore that...I don't know HOW..and are changing
it up to THE BIG LIE!☹️🙄😡

Mike Honcho @BertActual
12 February, 03:35
Splinter it into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds!

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
Down she goes🎉🍿🤗

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
Blow in Place (BIP)...report BDA and target mission capability...fuck the Mockingbird...

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
12 February, 03:34
Thanks to their money and demonic figures like the Rockefellers and who runs them.

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
12 February, 03:33
NO MORE JOURNALISM FOR THEM. GIVE THEM HARD WORKING JOBS MAKING minimum wage! or better yet PUT THEM IN REFORM SCHOOL

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
12 February, 03:32
That needs to change immediatly