Only people mentioned by Redwavecrashin in this post can reply
LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
03 June, 05:21
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
I’ve gotten rid of 4 rapidly growing moles with Ivermectin. Treating a fifth one now. It is starting to come off a little at a time. Might have to add the castor oil as recommended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
03 June, 01:25
Context: I have/had a melanoma on my back for several months. I just learned that's what it was last week.. I took to Twitter/X & discovered through the community that ivermectin & castor oil are a match made in heaven. Ivermectin is a parasite killer. Cancer is a cellular parasite. Castor oil gets deep beneath the skin & into the blood stream. This allows the ivermectin to follow suit. So far it's working tremendously!! I just took my first dose orally this morning. It's nasty but it's effective!! I and so many can see the changes. I feel the difference when I rub my applications on everyday!!
There's hope without Drs 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
03 June, 07:33
Do you take orally or topically?
You mentioned both.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
06 June, 02:05
FANTASTIC--SO PROUD OF YOU