Mike Anon @Mike314
Just a friendly reminder that there isn't going to be a presidential election in 2024...

...and the fake news rolls on, even on AU 🙄🙄🙄
03:15 PM - Jun 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
02 June, 07:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🙏âĪïļðŸĪ—🕊ïļI totally agree and have felt that for a very long time. We are in the final battle.🙏âĪïļðŸĪ—🕊ïļ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
01 June, 04:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 June, 03:29
I've unfollowed almost everyone on here now and I feel SO MUCH BETTER. ðŸĪŠ

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 June, 03:41
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I did the same thing a few months ago.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
01 June, 03:22
This is why I took a huge break and came back to laugh at all the “OMGZ HES BEING ARRESTED” bullshit

We’ve known that for how many years now? You can’t start the show on mass arrests without him setting the precedence first