Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Imagine the guy under the Biden mask is really some amazing Patriot that Trump picks for VP. That would be some show huh?
01:32 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
14 February, 08:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Elohim @amyelohim
14 February, 05:20
Soooo... what if its JR? He loved acting... and this would be the perfect role. Nobody knows. Hello George. 😍🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 05:17
a great movie has great actors.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
13 February, 12:25
what if...?

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
14 February, 11:19
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Dana Carvey, is the first person I looked up when Bi dAn was referred to as some comedy actor.... The face and body size, yes

14 February, 11:21
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I tried to find more info on his vocal impersonational abilities but couldn't....

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 February, 12:05
Or he is revealed to be someone else that deserves Presidency takes the Office since he is "Joe Biden" and Hires Trump as VP. Think Kamala did not give up her Seat yet.

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
13 February, 11:59
Hello George uhhb John 😂🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 February, 11:58
It would!

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
13 February, 01:54
that would be very scooby

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 February, 01:21
Games R fun!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 01:05
oh STAHP!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 01:05
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
secretely giddy☺️

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
12 February, 10:36
WOW! 'SURE WOULD! CAN'T WAIT...

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 February, 07:36
what a tease this is! 😏

Plp Bar @ella
12 February, 06:22

Connie Hughes @Conniehugs
12 February, 06:14
General Flynn and Biden are the same weight and height?

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 February, 05:25
this shit get more and more redonkulous everyday.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
12 February, 05:09
Shit lol now that pic od "bidan" leaning on the desk in shorts makes sense 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ knew it wasnt him but how did i miss those legs 🤷‍♀️🤛🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸

Here and... There @InItTogether17
12 February, 05:00
Yeah😉...L♥️Q♥️V♥️E 👇I♥️T

Judy Bar @RevJudy
12 February, 04:28
well who ever it is I take my hat off to them . I refuse to wear a mask and I have only started this winter for brief moments, thats enough for me, yet to have to wear a mask then another mask on top of that must be hard.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
12 February, 04:27
So we all agree it's someone under a mask. I agree with 75% of you here as to who it is. Now, what is going to be the revealing of that scenario? What will the world be told about Biden? Will the person in the mask take it off publically and "kill two birds with one stone? (well, one of them is still alive.)

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
12 February, 04:19

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
13 February, 01:21
In response Deb Kraft to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
12 February, 04:13
Whoever it is and Trump is allowing him to cause all this damage to our country It's not a good thing..people losing jobs, wall stopped, drugs going up, gas going up, and people having a very hard time and getting worse. I've heard it's Jim Carey playing the role to keep from being executed..Time for it all to end.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
13 February, 02:04
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
No kidding! Send kids home, now Mom quits working or layed off to stay home with the kids, more food costs, income lost.. now raise gas prices, family member dies of vaccinations, worse for all those single parents...suck us dry then raise prices on meds!? 🤔 it needs to end.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
12 February, 03:58
I want to see everyone pull their masks off on public tv. Bet that would wake people up.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
12 February, 03:49
Bidan has a similar build to James Wood ... just saying

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 February, 03:43
That would be so cool!

12 February, 03:41
JFK most talented actor by far!

robin fineman @RobinD
12 February, 03:41
Dressing up is fun!

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 February, 03:37
Flynn or John John