Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
My fellow Americans we're taking back our great country from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm & destroy the last remaining refuge of shining L1GH+... On POTUS’ order state of temp MIL control will be actioned & spec ops carried out... The atmosphere within the country will unfort be divided as so many have fallen 4 the corrupt & evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We'll be initiating EBS to provide a direct message to all citizens. People that wish to do us harm will be met w swift fury - certain laws have been prelifted to provide our MIL the auth to conduct ops.
01:12 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
12 February, 03:32
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Trump has it undercontrol and the patriots, Military, Q & Anons are holding the line. I would rather fight and die on my feet than on my knees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
12 February, 03:28
Ready!!!! Humbled & Grateful, beyond belief. I will watch every second of the movie. β€οΈπŸ™βš‘βœ¨πŸ’ͺπŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
12 February, 01:21
I hope it's soon. πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Trump's lawyers are making fools of the swamp. Loving it! You can't fix stupid. 🀣🀣🀣

Cob Cob @Colob123
12 February, 01:18
READY AND WAITING!