Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I HAD ASKED THE QUESTION .. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE HERE?
I ALSO ASKED - DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR?
NO ONE ANSWERED....
(no actually one or two said - FOR THE CHILDREN - yes that is correct but that is not exactly the only answer.... the ones who say this - think its the underground tunnel children .... you know you see it in their bios: SAVE THE CHILDREN! - Yet they have no answers when asked - WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SAVE THEM?... as usual I get crickets. I guarantee that most all that have this in their bios are the ones posting about the election/covid and other nonsense... I see the patterns...

FIRST of all WE ARE ALL GODs CHILDREN and we came here to be SAVED from the cruel and torturous world we live in ...
But also to help SAVE HUMANITY !

SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST MEANS US..... anyone telling you different can go scratch !- Seriously - I am done with the BULLSHIT and this so called truth movement... its a fucking joke !
07:07 AM - May 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 May, 03:39
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
You can say that again, it IS a joke.
You're under some pretty heavy duty mind control-you fall for every psyop out there and then come here and preach the unmitigated nonsense, over and over and over again.

You're delusional. Seek professional help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 May, 05:35
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
EXPAND your thinking and you will see .... I have no idea what happened to many people on here - but I see that my posts trigger you and others .... this is a typical reaction to someone still sitting in the dark. TRUE COLORS come out when the light shines BRIGHT - I seek God - NO PROFESSIONAL HELP REQUIRED.. Thank you - Thank you very much !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396