Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
15 March, 10:44
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
we have all been “turtle heading” awhile now, butts are about to blow! let’s get on with it already😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 March, 10:54
In response Jennifer Bentley to her Publication
😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
19 January, 08:56
Joe M is a Q- scam artist, along with the "Prayingmedic".

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 January, 03:22
Mike Pompeo said this a couple days ago

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
18 January, 01:51

Pray4the Children @Gna411
18 January, 01:02
I love the Butts being held comment lol

18 January, 01:21
In response Pray4the Children to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 lol...me too!

Only followers of this user (Wolfe1776) can see their posts

18 January, 01:23
In response Rachel HoosierAnon to her Publication
Yeah I knew he was going dark. Could be an old account. No one really knows!

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
18 January, 12:49
where did he post this? ('cause yesterday, on Gab, he said he was going dark, and there's not another post from him there since then) ?

18 January, 12:52
In response Diana Roesling to her Publication
I don't know. I found this on WeGo.

April Kratzer @karma_74
18 January, 12:49
Thought he went dark. Where did he post this?

18 January, 12:53
In response April Kratzer to her Publication

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
18 January, 01:14
In response April Kratzer to her Publication
This is from Parler a little while back. You can tell from the way the way the font is as well.

Doreen Guma @Freedom2021
18 January, 12:48
Where did he post this? What platform?

18 January, 12:53
In response Doreen Guma to his Publication

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 12:46

Had Enough @Hadenough
18 January, 12:45
Butt being held