arba happihr @arba
Trump Derangement Syndrome

In earnest, I have never met anyone who hates Donald J. Trump. However, I have met many people who absolutely loath, detest, and despise a made up character the main stream media and Deep State players created out of thin air, and the most horrific lies and omissions of truth ever witnessed.

I listen patiently as people distastefully describe this “person” who they believe is Donald J. Trump, and recognize immediately they have the wrong fellow. They have it completely backward and upside down. Every fact they throw out is maliciously reversed and incorrect to the extreme. The character they hate does not even exist, and the actions they think Donald J. Trump has taken never happened, or not in the way they say, and not for the reasons they have concluded. It is treason at its peak, what the main stream media has done to President Donald J. Trump and America, misleading the public to turn them against a man who strives valiantly day in and day out to in
12:00 PM - May 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 May, 12:28
In response arba happihr to her Publication
What if the Deep State/Cabal did the same thing to Hitler? And, he lost instead of winning like Trump is about to do...The winners get to write the history and what they have done to Trump is the same thing they did to Hitler...In a different way but similar smear campaign...Was he an evil dictator? Or a powerful enemy of the Deep State? Hopefully we'll soon find out the TRUTH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396