Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 May, 02:32
I've already told the wife that I am going to fight the fight even [and especially] if it means dying for it. We are virtually penniless, broken and alone. At this point our lives are what's left to lose. I always knew this was coming but truly believed we would have already passed on. Now we're old and struggling. Not a happy scenario. We are blessed and thankful to have our rescue dogs. It keeps us going.
Godspeed to all others that struggle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
You are not alone. We are all in this together. Please share or P.M. where you are. Let us help.
02:37 PM - May 15, 2024
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PhoenixRizing in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 May, 03:41
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
I guess I should be more careful what I blurt out! So many wonderful responses from folks. We never have and never will be charity cases but I sold all my woodworking tools last year to keep going but honestly there's no work here for me anyway. If only I could get a little work it would make a difference. Unfortunately I am opinionated and being a Trump supporter cost me every connection I had. We're hangin by our social security check. So far we're hangin in there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396