memes matter @NoComment
13 May, 09:54
Meaning that already happened

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
They are actually telling us how powerful we are. 🤔💪
10:52 AM - May 13, 2024
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
13 May, 05:50
In response The Real Me to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 May, 05:53
YESSSS!💥

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 May, 07:50
A glimpse of how powerful we are:

My friend and I did a test this weekend that she learned from a YT video (sorry, I don't know who it was to give credit to).

While outside, we each chose a cloud and spoke to it, asking it to disintegrate, repeating the command a few times. We both did it at different times and it worked! It was a sunny day with bunches of fluffy clouds. The one I chose was in the middle of two others. The others remained large while the middle one literally disintegrated. The way the wind was moving, that should not have happened. I'm still blown away (lol, pun intended).

This has my mind spinning, opening up possibilities. Go outside and explore. You too can do this and more!