Doq Holliday @doqholliday
So @vincentkennedy is the best non-authorized financial advisor I've ever had. DeFi coins are hot right now. I don't think they're going to slow down either. Thanks VK
11:29 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
13 February, 03:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
know one ever answers this- I THOUGHT DIGITAL CURRENCY WAS BAD- A TOOL OF THE CABAL- EASILY CONTROLED IF IN WRONG HANDS??
A GLOBQL MONEY SYSTEM DOES NOT FAVOR AMERICA- YES - NO ?? ANYONE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
12 February, 11:38
my crypto is doing well too! Also, last year, I bought any stock that had the world 'blockchain' in it and I got in with $RIOT at $2.49... its almost $50 right now. $BTSC is climbing, too. I just started trading and think I found my thing. I stay home with our kids and for years have been trying to find something to contribute financially just so I feel better because my hubs works so hard. I also sell rare coach purses that are sold out so I think he appreciates it all😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 07:24
;)

Jack’s Mama @HMH
12 February, 07:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK is very mysterious...but he has great taste in animals.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
12 February, 05:05
thanks but i will stick to tangible assets - coins i can hold that have real value....we need NEW - not more market manipulation and these crypto's are still manipulated - i see them rise and rise then crash. who makes the money grab at the peak?

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
12 February, 05:01
My cryptos are doing great. I own XRP, XLM, LINK, & ETH.

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
12 February, 11:31
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
XRP & XLM in da house‼️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
12 February, 01:21
Well come on... he beat death right? Working the stock market over must be as easy as ... well breathing.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 February, 12:59
"Decentralization (DeFi) is going to be a big part of the future because blockchain and cryptography have combined to create a powerful paradigm that can’t be uninvented."

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 11:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nana buying tm, convinced me! I am in!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I have been wanting to invest in blockchain for well over a year since I first read about it, just didnt know which companies would be the long run leaders. Thx @vincentkennedy

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
12 February, 12:25
SNX , check it out

Angel Joy @superradangel
12 February, 12:07
He's kind of been a "non-authorized" a lot of things.. almost like he knows things before they happen. Very cool. 😏🤗

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
12 February, 12:01
I got into ADA for the long term but, it's been on fire in the short term.

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
12 February, 11:59
GRT The Graph 📈 crypto. wow

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 February, 06:33
In response Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth to his Publication
i just bought into The Graph today
someone on the Doge Coin board recommended
another one thats been climbing is
AAVE

Omega Alpha @omegalpha
12 February, 11:55
My money has been going towards #XRP . 😉

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
12 February, 11:56
#BLOCK - A - #Team #weir accounts

HAS BEEN SHOWING A ... #PATTERN and KEEP IT
A CONSISTENT PASSION FOR #financial ISSUES 😏

THEY ARE ATTRACTED LIKE #HORDE to the financial post of others like this case the one of DOC

what is, when and i see them run into a #SWIRL arround 😏

FINANCIAL (#scams ) COUF COUF !! #PUMPS and #crypts
sorry topics

#Beware
#MAGA
#GodWins

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
12 February, 11:41
@doqholliday any advice on where do buy?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 February, 11:39
What is a DeFi coin?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
12 February, 11:39
never heard of them

Bee Bee @BxAx17
VK is the best non.......... @ many things ;)