Only people mentioned by realpatriot in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
09 May, 07:55
In response REAL PATRIOT to his Publication
The only thing I don't like about this obit is that Biden is buried in Arlington. That place is for heroes. Biden was no hero. Why was h e put there, on hallowed ground?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 May, 01:33
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Pretty sure his coffin was empty or at least he was not in it. They cremate after shot and ashes scattered at sea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
08 May, 07:14
LT does a good job showing the difference.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 May, 07:46
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Sinister crooked grin and eyes to match. Hard to forget the one I remember.

Our Lady of Fatima @LadyRosaMaria
19 May, 01:42
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Love LT. ThankQ for sharing. Great Video comparison. My family members particularity, my Dad said that he will only believe it if it’s shown on TV. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s been on TV and still can’t see it. It’s hurtful when I’m clearly the “crazy one”. I try to use my heart and show compassion. He’s just been that MK Ultra’d. We’ve become estranged because I couldn’t handle the name calling. He wanted to put me into a mental hospital. No way! I KNOW 🕯️🙏 someday he will say, “ahhhh…. My daughter was right about everything.” And I’ll say….. “I‘ve missed you Dad. I love you. Come sit down beside me, I’ll teach you all the good stuff you’ve missed and might want to know.” 💕🙏

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 May, 12:41
💯

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 May, 11:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Just one question about all this, Kat, why would a traitor be buried at Arlington?