Ocean light @sarcasmfan
20 April, 12:29
this is a fave bc of our obsession with wild animals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 April, 12:33
In response Ocean light to her Publication
What type of bird?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
01 May, 10:23
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
for Normies, still: dove

01 May, 11:21
The house I lived many years in, when I walked the deck when I first got the house, there was a white dove that crossed my path. Never saw another one there. But it was a welcomed sign!

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
01 May, 11:22
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
that is it.

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
01 May, 11:25
it is not a game. We are not to scare people. If animals respond to you, then you are chosen to the next phase.

01 May, 11:34
Not sure if you knew, haven't spoken about it for a long while, but once upon a time I did here, and on other places.

But I was at Busch Gardens a few times. Went over to the Clydesdales, my favorite to see there. And I spoke to them with my thoughts. Asked them to come over and they did, I was surprised, and when the people took notice, the horses got disgusted and went to the other side of the barn and turned their butts to them. When they left, they came back. I thought it was quite funny!

Only people mentioned by sarcasmfan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ocean light, click on at the bottom under it