URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 May, 11:35
I am not doing well.

the va healthcare system is not healthy

GIVE ME A GUN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 May, 10:00
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around @URBANSQUIRRELphotography . Please help her through whatever it is that is hurting and ailing her. Please keep watch over her and let her know how very much she is loved. Please give her courage, strength, healing, love, comfort, and peace. Help her through this trying time and keep her safe. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWe love you, Urban. Keep the faith. Give it to God and let Him handle the rest.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
A beautiful prayer for Urban Squirrel. Urban has been a life and hope affirming force here. She has lifted so many of us up. Prayers for Urban Squirrel. Hang on we will lift you up as you have done for us!
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’•
10:41 PM - May 04, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 May, 06:06
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much. I appreciate the kind words. You are so right and I totally agree with you. We need Urban Squirrel here with us wholly and completely. So everyone please keep Urban in your prayers and let her know, how much she is loved and needed. We must keep going and fighting. No matter how tough and how hard it gets, we must keep going. Take some time for yourselves or step away for awhile, but after you get some rest come back renewed in GOD. He will be with us. He will be the one to carry us through. And we will continue to be here for one another and love one another. I love you all so much. You all are my family and I will continue to keep God's Word out there, to try to lift you all up and keep you comforted.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ