Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 February, 02:30
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
David Icke spoke about this over 20 years ago and reports he had heard about KinderCare specifically and various other places - I wasnt sure if he was correct but decided not to take a chance & decided to do with less & stay home with my kids - I am so pleased I did.
Now I have the grandkids.😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
12 February, 11:53
Hanging at my job!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 February, 11:54
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
much love and respect

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
12 February, 11:56
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
😲 Bizar

Not1 Worry @WeWin
12 February, 11:36
What children did they disappear or abuse? There must be a long list.

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
12 February, 10:46
omg theres a kindercare on or being built on every corner in the city and surrounding areas inlive in

Patriot2 Nurse @Patriot2Nurse
12 February, 10:28
why did it take so long for us to see that the institutions and people that children have be entrusted to for decades are the very same whom we should be fighting like hell to keep them from?

children...we are sorry that we failed you for so long.🥺
NEVER AGAIN!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
12 February, 02:34
In response Patriot2 Nurse to her Publication
I am blown away!! My grandson went to KinderCare. Ugh!