Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
keep it going....She wants this picture down as bad as she wants the one down of her with no hair. #wwg1wga #trumpwon #GodWins #Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
12:13 PM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by MississippiGal4Trump in this post can reply
Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
20 January, 01:55
In response Sunflower Beauty to her Publication
who is this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Kline @ArtzyJ
18 January, 11:07
I am sure she was elected via fraud. I'm from Minnesota, and we know there was a lot of election fraud going on in the twin cities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
18 January, 10:28
Got flagged on FB for this pic!!

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
18 January, 10:09
won't be any different looking on capital Hill if this thing falls into their hands Wed..Pray without ceasing Patriots✝️🇺🇸

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
18 January, 10:03
ilhan omar did something

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
19 January, 08:33
In response Jacki Maxwell to her Publication
some people did some things. stupid b*****

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
18 January, 10:01
Somebody needs to give me five seconds in a room with her