Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 April, 02:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Exactly, it's all about perspective.

You see something as good or bad, and you decide.

Maybe the "bad" that you perceive will somehow lead to something that you perceive to be good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 April, 02:57
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I believe that too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
29 April, 01:48
Lovely and so true.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 April, 01:48
Exactly!

Can I push this one step further?

Many times people who are 'friends' will mention things to help you on your journey.

One can choose to react positively or negatively!

1) Think over the wisdom shared and see how it affects you and informs you, learn from.

2) or Immediately reach for the negative and feel they are trying to harm you or tell you what to do!

It is always YOUR choice!

I had this happen recently and lost a few friends. And this has happened many times over my lifetime. If you also consider that I am a catalyst, it helps because then you know that the catalyst doesn't just agree, but they point out many facets and sides.

Point is... POSITIVE and Look Further!

This was not an attack on anyone! Kin Runner is my friend! Just an observation brought forward!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 April, 02:42
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
all great points.
thanks for adding!

arba happihr @arba
29 April, 03:05
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
👍
😊
💕

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 April, 11:28 (E)
Ain't that a split/ shift already? 😊

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 April, 10:45
🙏🏼💖🙌🏼🕊

memes matter @NoComment
29 April, 09:58
❤️🤲😂🤸